Sigh....the 1st sun of the next year will rise up soon...in matter of a few hours, the start of a new dawn shall be a reality...(what am i babbling about...duh...)
2008-the year of challenges
- filled with boring gaps...i mean, too much holiday...from Dis2007~June2008...then from Nov2008~Dis2008....seems like my head going to be dumb...
- my academic records are filled with glory and defeat...(SPM-11A, midterm-2.67 CGPA, Finalterm-3.02 CGPA, SAT-1080, TOEFL-99)
- found new friends, worthy enough to be one of my best friends...(trust-worthy is virtue)
- i experienced 2 kinds of job...waiter and aircraft cleaner...
- got the freedom i wanted...can explore the world on my own...Campus Life Roxx!!!
- i got accustomed to befriending with anyone, and that including the girls...and Juan, i put the GIRL word into my statement, doesn't mean anything fishy okay? (seriously, before this, people start a friendship with me first, rather than me going to them...)
- i met rather-new-for-me kind of people in my dorm...maybe because i'm not from a boarding school...
- i became more fashion-consious...hahax...(1st time i shop with my friends without my parents picking up cloths for me)
- i came back to where i belonged, Shah Alam...(i grew up in Shah Alam before i moved to Kuantan...i felt very comfortable during my stay there)
- i reached my objective to reach at least 175cm in my height...maybe now is around 177cm~178cm...yeah~~
- i can use 'AKU' during my conversation with anyone...haha...no joke, it's the truth...(primary school-"Adam nak gi kedai.", secondary school-"saya nak gi kedai.", Uni-"Aku nak gi kedai.")
- i can finally speak in English without much hesitation!!! (thanx to Cedric!!) before this, i was quite unsure of my skill...