Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Conclude...

hmm...last month, i put an entry titled the prelude...so here it is, the conclude...everything that starts has its end...so does my career...

today, by the time i post this entry, i was at home, writing this single entry for the day...not going to work that started at 4.00pm...my pop and mom said: "dah la yeh?..." ....mom pat my head and said something soothing cause my mood was like a boiling pot of lava...i went home flat, throwing away my bag and hit the glass vase...luckily it didn't break...the Duty Officer really took side yesterday...but that't the rule and i have to abide the work rule...but she didn't even have the human sense of the meaning of 'tired'....in other word, 'dasar antara manusia'...other workers knew that she was not an efficient DO, so they hide somewhere to avoid task...

well yesterday was indeed the closing part of my career there...i'll remember the high and low of what i experienced there...there's so much i've gained and little that i lost...here's some summary of what i've gained and lost:

i gained:

  • never feel inferior to other people...be it he/she is of great stature...after all, every human being is the same...
  • voice out your rights if you are wronged...
  • patience is virtue...
  • take advantage of your surrounding...
  • never lose your head when you're surrounded my problems...
  • knowledge to clean aircrafts...
  • the experience to know different type of people...
i lost:
  • more money than i gained...sigh... (T-T)
  • my temper a bit...
  • my job
see...compared the things i've gained to the things i've lost, there's a huge gap...this work experience was surely be beneficial to me in the future...i'll be more ready to face future challenges and no more problem can break a sweat of of me 'cause i've learnt the problems the hard way...working in the aircraft industry is like working with giants...what an exprience for me!! totally different from working in catering back a few months ago... (^-^)

4 comments:

van der shraaf said...

at least you have experience in work..that's the most important thing

Anonymous said...

see. in the end. u gain more than u lost.
dats not a waste rite? ;) ;)

a d a m™ said...

hmm...i have no regret working there...

Anonymous said...

Experience is something that money can't buy.