these are some of the novel* experiences that i gained eversince i stepped into the land of opportunity; America...
- i just succesfully made an online puchase for the first time of my life through Amazon.com ...(kutuk ar aku orang kampung tak pernah beli online)
- well, i received my item that i ordered from Amazon...for the first time...and more to come...'cause things such as books are much cheaper if bought online)
- shopped heavily for the first time...bought myself a full set winter clothing...cost me more than $130 dollar (which is relatively cheap 'cause i'm a thrifty shopper and doesn't care about fashion)
- used laundry and dryer machine for the first time...never handled such machine before...before this, i always wash by hand...
- went to US classes for the 1st time (of course!) and experienced a whole new study environment...(classes here are much more casual than i thought...my lecturers look more like students or makcik pasar...)