Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1st-class Service


last night was a hell of all time for me...the influenze-like symptoms have beaten me to dust (i know i'm exaggerating)...so i took the medicine that i knew, will affect me mentally (high effect+drowziness)

well, i took the medcine after i got back from a majlis tahlil arwah ayah syanaz, my senior who've just lost his father...normally it would take 30 minutes for me to get drowzy after taking a medicine, but last night, it was different.


my body felt very weak...my legs were trembling for i-don't-know-what-reason...chills render me immobile on my bed...even when i want to go to the toilet, i must think thrice (twice+1)...walking in straight line is like doing the color test (i'm colour blind btw)...

this morning, after my seniors forced me to see the doctor, i skipped my lecture...the clinic was huge and have the smell of luxuriness...i asked the receptionist when i can meet the doctor, and she said i have to make an appointment 1st. i don't have time for appointment which will take at least a day!

98.8F....normal...

so i said i fear that i might have ILI (Influenze-Like-Illnessess)...then she straightaway called a doctor for me and then, voila! DONE! record: normal ...but the doctor still asked me to isolate myself for 24hours minimum...oh well, i don't mind...as long as i'm perfectly swine-flu-free! Oh and thanks for the 1st-class service...you guys are quite serious about influenza...

No comments: