Sunday, November 9, 2008

TzzzzOzzzzEzzzzFzzzzLzzzz....


Huargh.....ZzzZzzzZzzz....

"adam! bangun cepat oi!!! org yang nak peksa plak tido lagi. haiz..." ....the morning nag exclusively from my mother wakes the serenity of the cold and chilling morning at my grandma's house...Arghhhhhh!! i hate when my sleep is disturbed...my brain cannot think straight...i feel like kinda 'mabuk' when i wake up unwillingly... (@_@)

i almost forget that today is a big day for me....TOEFL test man....rm600 worth of piece of crap test just to make sure that i can enter the overseas university...i do not do any practice for this test since the last TOEFL class with Madam Suzana...hope that my skills won't be too rusty for the test today... (>.<)

Polytechnic Salahuddin that is...my test centre where i should be taking my test...a very huge place i should say...for my friends and me have a little difficulties in searching for the test building...Juan, Yameen, and BeeJay will be taking this test with me....maybe along with 30++ more students from Intec too...funny thing that i don't feel anxious or panic before sitting this test...hmm... (=.=")

During the test, i donno what happen to my stomach...something tells me that i ate the wrong thing for breakfast or i still in my 'mabuk' mode after the calamity for being awake unwillingly earlier this morning...but stil, i maintain my focus and able to do quite well for the test...except for the listening test though...for i have this complicated part of my brain that signal me to sleep everytime when the listening test is going on...i tried to stay awake throughout the listening test but i failed to do so when my nemesis topic is on discussion....the cursed damn 'Literature' lecture...Arghh..!!!!! History boley tahan lagi, tapi Poetry, Arghhghghghghgh!!!!! (>.<)

luckily i ended the test early 'coz i don't want to take the extra time left for every section to review back my question...there's one thing that always condemn me everytime i look back the questions in every exam i take including the PMR and SPM...i always change the answer choice from the correct one to the wrong one...that's why i hate revising my test question if i have extra time to spare...Juan finishes his test at the same time as mine...Yameen on other hand, finishes way earlier than us two...

before i leave my test desk, i notice that the boy sitting at the far right of me is like groaning in pain or somethin' like that..(coz i'm wearing headset at that time...couldn't hear quite well of the surrounding)...well...it is because his computer turn off in a sudden, probably because of the thunder...pity him...he is still in speaking section when he had the bad karma...i don't know what happen to him afterwards...maybe he has to redo the test all over again....mungkin tu cara Allah beri peringatan kat dia, atau ada hikmah disebalik kejadian tu...that's what i hold in my principe of life...there's always hikmah beyond the events that i experience...

as outside is raining heavily, that even in some parts of the shah alam roads are covered by flood...i have to cancel my 'date' with juan for today....we promised to hang out after the test...well that's what wise people call qada' dan qadar...ada hikmah aku tak jadi pergi jalan-jalan...

No comments: