Saturday, November 1, 2008

Somewhere i belong.....

Today is one of the few saddest days of my life. But that’s life. Life has its ups and downs. One by one, my friends left me. We i regretted that i overslept last night. As a consequence, i didn’t have the time to say goodbye to them. I didn’t have the chance to ask for their forgiveness in person. Hmm...that’s life...i can’t expect things will go according to my track.

when life is at the best, i should expect the worst to happen in the future. bak kata pepatah, “setiap pertemuan pasti ada perpisahan”. Time is short. Very short. The time i had in the 1st sem of my university life is too short – 4 months. I will cherish the moments i had during my university life, especially with my friends.

In the following entries will contain the pieces of memories i had there. Not all pieces though. There should be something that should be kept secret.

No comments: