Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Prelude....


Phew...what an exhausting day for me...after weeks of sleeping around and not moving my muscle much did cost me a lot after todays work...

ok, i'd like to tell you about my job in my point of view...hmm...my first impression as soon as i entered the airport; damn coooold....i forgot that airport was not like pudu or KTM station...as i arrived at the airport at morning, the freezing temperature of the aircond and the lighting around the area really have the soporific element that's enough to put me to sleep...but i must hold on tight to my conciousness today, as today was my first day of work...

at the so-called strict guard, post 1, people have to scan their bag...funny thing was that people in KLIA were quite traumatic when someone playfully declared that he/she brought guns/bombs/knife with them, though they did not bring anything with them at all...he who did that can be charged and sentenced to years behind the bar...so jokes were supposed to be at minimum...

the first time i entered my job place, i thought; "am i lost? where's the real company office?" the place was like havoc, literally speaking...something like a small canteen if you remembered your primary school canteen...quite small room, sea of people, tons of laughter...they seemed like they have nothing to do...just sit around until they were called for their duty...

the morning was just all lectures and theory on how they do things there...quite a brain-sweating process for me though, as i have to remember lots of things, and unable to picture them in my mind...

then, at noon, duty called...it was Airbus 330, codenamed 9M-MK_ <--cannot remember this lar...a medium sized airoplane...embarrased to say this...but...this was in fact the first time i ever stepped my foot into an airoplane...hahax...quite like an express bus, but a bit luxurious...however, the economy class seats were way packed closely so it's quite suffocating for me...the job was easy, but quite confusing as this was my first field work...i even forgot to curi2 makan...i saw something like sate at the galley a.k.a the kitchen (>.<) at 1600 hours, my duty ended...i left the work place, still dumbfounded by the things that i have to remember...as soon as the pillow hit the left side of my face, i fell asleep directly...hahax...maybe i don't have the right stamina yet...maybe in 2 more days, i can work like 18-hours per day...hahax... looking forward to the next day, which i presumed to be even more challenging than today...oyasumi minnasai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first day of work has always been the most tiring day.
but its okey i guess. gji bnyk kn? xP

a d a m™ said...

hmm...mmg penat giler ah..gaji lepas tolak kos nak gi kejra, mmg sikit...tak berbaloi ngan effort...tapi pengalaman yg penting tuh...

(^-^)