Saturday, June 7, 2008

Vacation!! - Part 3

The last day of vacation...sob...we were going to the Blue Lagoon...a small lagoon...very much like Teluk Chempedak in Kuantan...but with clearer seawater and more shallow...At first, I was not interested to go to the water...no more extra clothing la beb...so I just sit back and enjoyed playing guitar with my friends....

Later on, my friends asked me to join him kayak-ing...It was the 1st time I ever hold a paddle...Kayak-ing was very easy...just need co-operation from both people onboard...I even raced with other people and won...heh...but there was a price to pay...exhaustion...after only 30 minutes, I was all out of energy...the sun really took a toll on me...dehydrated me totally...and after that, I came to a conclusion that kayak-ing was boring...interesting for beginners but boring afterwards...maybe romantic for a couple...XD Sadly, I dont have a picture of me kayak-ing...I was afraid to bring the camera when I was kayak-ing...I wished I could have a waterproof camera...Amin...

Before we left the lagoon and went back home, I was lucky to get the picture of the sunset...really beautiful....the 1st time I ever watched a real sunset from a perfect angle...whenever I take a look at those pictures, I felt really calm and relaxed...

Bye bye sweet memories~~

No comments: