Saturday, June 7, 2008

Vacation!! - Part 2

Time to sleep...we only managed to get to sleep in a hotel in bandar Melaka...spotted some 'cikaros' who were finding customers...most looked like sh*t...heavy make-up...I hate women who put up heavy make-up...unnatural beauty I should say...

The clock struck 10 in the morning, and we were off to enjoy the scenery of bandar Melaka...First stop, the Menara Taming Sari...the picture above seems distorted..heheh...I was quite surprised to see such thing in a small town actually...Maybe I have lived under the 'tempurung' for such a long time, to have missed any news regarding the building of this tower...the fees to get into the menara was rm10 for adult and rm5 for kids...we can enjoy the view of whole bandar Melaka on the top of the menara for about 10 minutes...

Next, we take a walk around the town, rather than paying rm5 for a double-decker red bus...we shopped some souvenirs from nearby shop...the trip to Melaka was not really enjoyable...for we (me & my friends) have to pay our expenses from now on...my boss will sponsor for the trip to Port Dickson only...sob...I don't bring much money...gotta spend wisely...

No comments: