Thursday, June 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Due to the request of my good friend, Zul, I'll present the picture of my home...although not picturing the whole hometown, but I'll add pictures from time to time...
Above is the picture of the front building of my house...A part of the history...maybe 50-70 years old building..
The entrance of my house...I hate that small gate...always terlanggar when I have to rush into the house...The view inside my house...thats my Grannie right there...XD
The window of which the burglars used to get into my house...they cut down the window grill...%#$%#$%!!!The kekabu tree in front of my house...which supposed to be haunted...never seen one though, even during my work days...always get home by midnight...The view from behind of my Mak Long's house...very luxurious from outside to inside...XDThe place where I go play volleyball with my friends...very small court indeed...but weird thing is that in the picture, the net cannot be seen...photographic error maybe...XD

No comments: