Friday, May 23, 2008

Work - 2nd week


I'm getting used to the work that I am doing right now...the friends that I made at my work place were very sporting indeed...they were just like my old friends back at Kuantan...'gila-gila' type...

Above is a picture of two of my friends wrestling in the food hall itself...luckily there was no customer there right now...Hehe...they also played some pranks with me...nice...I got 'kene' everytime...heheh...Funny...very funny...

Also, the pain in my legs are getting better now...to stand 3 hours straight without sitting was very painful...It took me 3 days to get used to the pain itself...Now, heheh not even a bit of pain...

Here is the image of the place I used to get some sleep...My boss also encouraged me to get a decent sleep after serving the customers...although not a bed of roses, but for me, it was indeed a bed of roses...heh...XD

No comments: